Recently, I came across the above list my art teacher had given to our class and thought I would share it. (And add to it)
- Step back from your work. ( That means to me to never re-act or over-act but from this view, you can see clearer)
- Draw what you see, not what you know. ( Sometimes the human brain wants to tell you something that isn’t true.)
- Consider composition. ( Where do you want your focus to be?) Shouldn’t we always be alert to this?
- Be patient with yourself. (No matter what we are doing)
- Enjoy the process. (So true about everything in Life) Psalm 119:27 reads, ” Let me understand the teaching of your precepts; then I will meditate on your wonders.”